CTE Career Pathways
Career cluster pathways are designed to provide a smooth transition from high school to postsecondary education (technical colleges, community colleges and universities), apprenticeship opportunities, the military, and/or the workplace. Stakeholders from education, business and industry developed the courses that enable this transition. Kansas has developed 16 cluster pathways that address the need for high skill, high wage, and high demand careers in the 21st Century.
If you have questions about ACHS' career pathway offerings, please contact your school counselor or email the ACHS CTE Director.
- Agriculture Food & Natural Resources
- Architecture and Construction
- Arts, A/V, Technology, and Communications
- Business, Management, and Administration
- Education and Training
- Government and Public Administration
- Health Sciences
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Human Services
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections, and Security
- Transportation Distribution and Logistics